Mindi is the Most Popular and Traditional card game known in India. The people of India love to play Mindi for countless hours with their friends and families. Mindi is also known as MindiKot, Mendi, Mendhikot, Mendhi Coat, Mendhi. In North India, it is known as Dehla Pakad as well!
And, that's why we bring you the live, real-time, online, the one and only Mindi - the MindiMultiplayer! Surely you would love to play with your friends and family and the peoples around the world. You can play it across computer browsers and any iOS or Android devices seamlessly.
Here are UNIQUE features of the game:
1. Extreme User Friendly: Very EASY to play. Refreshing, Beautiful and Engaging user interface.
2. Play with Your Friends: Locate and join your friends on their table with a click of button.
3. Play on Table: The one and only game which gives you FREEDOM of playing on table of YOUR CHOICE.
4. Private Table: Create private table and play with only invited players - another GREAT feature.
5. Chat & Gift: You always have livelihood with in-game chat. Exchange gifts to table players and have great fun!
6. Work Fast on Slow Internet & 2G: Very smooth and efficient operation on slow Internet like 2G as well. Consumes very small amount of Internet data.
How To Play:
Game starts only when table is having all 4 players. Initially all players are dealt with 13 cards each. It's team work, so you and your partner has to collect as many Mindis as possible. If you get minimum 3 Mindis in 1 deck game, your team is the winning team (In case of 2 decks game, minimum 5 Mindis are required to win). When both teams are having equal Mindis, the team having more Hands (Haths) is the winner.
Please note: You win or lose chips in the Mindi Multiplayer, and the chips have no real cash value. The game does not involve any real gambling. It is completely free. If you lose all your free chips, you can buy more chips to play. Practice or success at social gaming does not imply future success at real money gambling.